Medicines and dosesCLINIC ADDRESS MAP CALL FOR APPT 8693893295 OR WHATSAPP 9869405747WHAT BLOOD TEST TO ASKIS IT URGENT?WHAT ARE DANGER SIGNS? WHY ONE SHOULD NOT ASK MEDICINES ON WHATSAPP OR PHONE? WHEN DOES MY CHILD NEED ANTIBIOTICS?FOR TOPICWISE INFORMATION CLICK KONDEKAR.COM
ये रहे कुछ sample प्रेस्क्रिपशन ये सलाह डॉक्टर के सामान्य प्रेस्क्रीपशन के नमुने दाखल है. अपने लोकल डॉक्टर से वैयक्तिक लिखित प्रेस्क्रीप्शन लेकर ही मेडिकल स्टोअर जाये. टेंपोरेरी एकबार डोस लेने से भी अॅलर्जी या रेअक्षण का खतरा हो सकता है. Please visit a doctor with the patient before you take/give any medicine. बुखार/सर्दर्द
Fever बुखार syrup flexon or combiflam 5ml two times a day for a child of 10 kg and half tablet two times a day for a child of 20kg weight. For child less than 10 kg use crocin drops, no of drops equal to weight in kg of child.जूलाब Loose stools जुलाब syrup riniclausi or syrup darolac 5ml two times a day for child below age five years and three times a day for age above five years
Its very natural to understand that u dont wish to go to doctor even if you or your child ja having serious problem for following reasons:
1. Its an added burdeon to time, travel and money
2. You dont feel the problem is serious enough to go to dr at the given moment.
3. You may feel that visiting doctor for a problem is not worth in a given situation.
4. You may feel medical service should be free and all dr should give free service without examining patients.
5. Some one may feel that things can be managed at home without visiting a dr and one should go to dr only when things get serious or out of hand.
Please read below
1. Read my article on your topic at kondekar.com all illnesses are not same each time. U may start that medicins but it may not work may work depending on diagnosis. And may have its adverse events.
2.Legally giving prescription without examining patients iis recently made a punsihable act. No prescrpition is valid 2 weeks after issuing it. All illnesses are no…