Common problems with children including health and behaviour related issues,consult with pediatrician Dr SK Caring for kids, their health and illness: Child health specialist pediatrician Mumbai. Your doctor is just a call away. start the management even before you visit a doctor. ask for a review or a second opinion,post a query. click for mobile/beta site
1. Why did you choose this career?
by choice as it is challenging!
2. Where (what school) did you get your education for this career?
Seth G S Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital Mumbai INDIA
3. How long did your education take?
4. How much did your education cost and how did you pay for it?
On an Average 1 million INR
5. Do you like your job? Why or why not?
Yes, as it is challenging to my expectations too.
6. What is the best part of your job?
I interact with people.
7. What is the worst part of your job?
I am an emergency doctor, so taking vacation is real painful.
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
Play with my kids.
9. Do you feel that your job gives you enough free time? (to be with your family and/or traveland/or participate in leisure activities?
Not enough time, I can barely manage family, travel is difficult too.
10. What advice can you give me, as a high school student who is interested in this career?
Plan to revise your decision at every step of your life before deciding on it, as what one may fall fro as a child/adolescent, may not be as one expects.
physical address: Department Pediatrics, Topiwala National Medical College Mumbai Central, INDIA
do not reply to this email. feel free to ask any further. your detailed info will help me analyze the situation more better. ** Your email reply won't reach me if you are not in my address book, so do not reply to this email. If you feel like commenting answering or replying .. for further communication; please do repaste this answer and query along with as i donot store the communications all the time. however you may comment at website if it gets published at www.pediatricianonline.in You should show this print out to your treating doctor. This answer is solely a response to the limited information provided by you in your hypothetical query.
** Disclaimer: The contents of this blog/mail are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice or substitute for professional care. This is not a professional or clinical consultation. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. An examination or decision by a doctor can not be completed unless he/she had personally examined the patient through professional consultation. However this site/mail will help you understand problems, discrepancies and clarify doubts and misunderstandings; and will discuss various therapy options in given hypothetical situations. http://www.doctorchild.com